Have you thought about all the toxins in your house? Cleaners, candles, carpets, dust, and allergens can cause toxins in your house. Getting rid of toxins can be overwhelming and also very expensive. You can start by taking one room at a time and making small changes.
Candles can be warm and inviting but they can also give off toxins. If you’d like some aromatherapy, consider diffusing essential oils instead of burning candles. Cleaning a house is important but using natural products instead of chemicals can easily leave your home not only clean but also toxic-free. Bathroom toiletries can also be quite toxic. Take a look at the products in make-up, deodorant and shampoo.
Learning to read labels and making product changes will lead to less toxins.